Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Break

Actually, I did write a bunch of things that I was intending to post here about local politics, other musings, and a bunch of other opinions that no one in particular might care about.

But they’re old news now and so they're not going to get posted... 

So pardon me, I haven’t been posting. I suppose I haven’t been feeling much like posting anything lately.

Wasn't in the mood. Nothing much to say. Feelings about things went and passed by... 

Today, in between watching the news (the "Egypt Crisis") and Wimbledon (ok, maybe, I'm still too bitter to continue watching what with all the weird injuries and upsets), I was also browsing pinterest. 

Why? Well, because I like looking at bright colors, cute pictures and pretty interiors. Also, I like looking at those pinterest quotes. 

Anyway, today... I am trying to will myself to be cheery so I say... 

from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment