Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hiatus

The impeachment trial has been on hiatus.

I have been on hiatus. I got busy, I had to pass this 180+ paper. Then I went on a sort of long vacation.

Then I came home to do my report (that i suddenly could not quite remember - I had to reread everything!) and then I had my defense for the said 180+ page paper. After all the bruhaha, it actually ended well. Yes, I am going to graduate (with honors, for what its worth).

Then I actually met one of the lawyers from the trial, in person, which was just so utterly weird. He told me who he thought was going to win. For a while there I thought I had some cool insider information until I realized that well, of course he would say that his side would win.

Then I went on a very short vacation.

Then I had one sort of business meeting and then I met up with a relative of mine from the US. 

So, I have missed 3 days of the defense time of the trial. (AS: day 1 – I was almost stranded on an island, day 2 – I was in a meeting, and day 3 – I was shopping for bootleg designer items for/with my relative)

MEANWHILE...
  • My subconscious has been filled with images of cupcakes. Watching episodes of 2 broke girls has caused the cupcake fest to seep into my subconscious so much so that I’ve dreamt of them, have ate 3 of them so far and still want to eat more… (Gosh, I have low eq)


Love the show... what's not to like? I'm a girl. I used to be broke (or might still be). Can I relate or what?
  • Erap has changed his address and a friend of mine claims she now has a celebrity neighbor.
I would be more impressed with him if he actually moved to a more ghetto part of town.  He just moved to the border part of Manila (that's probably about 20-30mins away from San Juan, depending on the traffic).  
  • Mon Tulfo has been caught on video (now on youtube, probably already seen by everyone we know), getting mauled by Raymart, Claudine and company, while wearing a pinkish shirt! (That is, it was a whirl of pinkish colors in the video – what’s up with that?) I’m sure no one really likes either side and would just be as happy to see all of them get mangled regardless of who started the violence. 

Let's all just blame the super moon then? Apparently, Mon Tulfo has a black belt. Bet he's quite embarassed with his performance as he kept mentioning that if he had his firearms he would have done more damaged (than kick Claudine's leg?) Oh-kay. 
  • China state TV has claimed the Philippines as part of China’s territory. Seriously?! It was an embarrassing error apparently or so they say. 
I'm beginning to conclude that almost all state TV behave like Fox news. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment